Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i took my cluster out as a few bulbs needed replacing. Especially near the odometer
Turns out 5 were blown out of 29 bulbs and holders .
I replaced all bulbs.
However there were spaces on the back where no bulbs and bulb holders were present so i thought they were missing.
I cant find any extra white holders to buy anywhere so i moved some to the spaces i felt they were needed.
Now LESS bulbs are working- only 6 working in total so i can only assume that I should have put them all back EXACTLY where they had been and left the empty ones alone
Now i cannot remember exactly which i moved so does anyone have a photo of the back of the cluster with the correct placement of these damn bulbs and holders?
Any advice as to whther the spaces with brown round them are actually supposed to have bulbs and holders - there are 36 in total and one with no brown around (says L6)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t3gq1nZQHfAzUjEW6
TIA

·
5,997 Posts
The dash is shared across all the different models and they only populate the required lamps where needed.

All of the illumination ones should be populated and the rest based on spec of vehicles (eg if no front fogs then no need for warning light position to have a bulb)

The simplest check is to shine a torch in each lamp position and see what illuminates on the dash (no obvious warning lamp would be illumination etc) and then fit bulb as required

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Thats correct i have never seen any fully populated why would they fit a bulb if its not needed put everything back the way it was the ones that have an L next to number are the dash lights the ones with V are for warning lights.

The portion with exposed printed circuit board is never full either as windy says look through from the rear and you will see the symbols only fit bulbs into the ones you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts