Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I don't know if anybody could help me please my vans a 2008 and the clutch has seen better days. I'm looking at replacing it along with the flywheel in the near future. Looking on the net & speaking with a local supplier there appears to be a 228mm & 240mm versions that supposedly fits my 90 bhp engine. Is anybody able to confirm which is the correct size please as I'll need to do it over a weekend & ideally want to get it right 1st time. Thanks in advance

AL

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
6,311 Posts
Hi I don't know if anybody could help me please my vans a 2008 and the clutch has seen better days. I'm looking at replacing it along with the flywheel in the near future. Looking on the net & speaking with a local supplier there appears to be a 228mm & 240mm versions that supposedly fits my 90 bhp engine. Is anybody able to confirm which is the correct size please as I'll need to do it over a weekend & ideally want to get it right 1st time. Thanks in advance

AL
Post last 8 digits of vin and we check on servicebox for you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou very much for your help fellas I've tried another couple of suppliers including a local euro car parts and it's looking like 240mm non dual mass which is a bonus. If you do get chance to confirm however from the vin it's 64076329 much appreciated

Regards AL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts