Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

one of the micro switches has failed on my 02 Expert key fob - was resoldered but gone altogether now

does anyone know if any other peugeot key fobs can be programmed to work with the Expert? i have a 03 peugeot 307 with a spare key and wondered if i could get that to work with the van?

any one know how the Expert keys are reprogrammed?

thank you

jase

·
Registered
196 Posts
i an most certain that pug key are reprogrameble.not like vauxhall that can only be done once.but you will have to have the transponder number.and you can get that from vin to pin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies

i am in Tamworth, Staffs

the link looks like its a dead one?

just to clarify - are you saying a 2 button 307 fob should be able to be reprogrammed to work with an Expert van? that would be fantastic if it could

do i need to find the vin for the van?

thanks

Jase

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you - link is working ok now!!

ok - i've posted the van VIN on there

so if i get the code - do i find someone with a PP and take the car 307 key fob with me and then they will code it to work with the van?:confused:

·
Registered
9,731 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks again

the nearest PP owner listed there is still a good way away from me

can it be done over the internet or do they have to amend the chip on the transponder by plugging it in?

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
pp has to be connected to your vehicle then it reads BSI ,then goes to key programme then enter transponder code ,then add extra key.

You can try dealer but get quote first might be cheaper to buy pp yourself though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts