Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would be glad to hear your experiences on handling situations when the car has been delivered with missing features that should have been correctly specced from the factory.

Is it common to receive monetary compensation? And if yes, then how much is the norm?
Is it common to change the car? (it is just a month old)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not certain but if you paid for the extras then you should be getting a rebate at least for the items plus compensation if you are happy to do that or a new car.

I probably would not have signed for the car if there clearly items missing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not certain but if you paid for the extras then you should be getting a rebate at least for the items plus compensation if you are happy to do that or a new car.

I probably would not have signed for the car if there clearly items missing.
Thanks Slug.

Any idea, what should be a reasonable compensation for the missing items (apart from the cost paid of course)?

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
Would be glad to hear your experiences on handling situations when the car has been delivered with missing features that should have been correctly specced from the factory.

Is it common to receive monetary compensation? And if yes, then how much is the norm?
Is it common to change the car?]

Hi saurabhg,

Could you please not link to the 5008 (2017+) sub forum with identical posts.

Paul

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Beau.

Sure, no probs.

I just removed the linkback from the OP here.

Thanks
Saurabh

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks Slug.

Any idea, what should be a reasonable compensation for the missing items (apart from the cost paid of course)?
No idea what they should be offering but it will depend on what you feel is reasonable to yourself and how much of an inconvenience there is as i would have though the tow bar missing is pretty important.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

Is it common to change the car? (it is just a month old)
What's missing?

Probably the dealers fault for not placing the order correctly!

Grumpy

·
Registered
254 Posts
There was a link to another thread and I am pretty certain it was a reversing camera / towbar plus a few other things

1 - 8 of 8 Posts