Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm getting used to the car, noticing more, like to put my mind at rest and sort issues out otherwise.

Got fair bit water spitting out on last run, before only a little dribble. Car had warmed, cooled and warmed again. Is this pretty normal from condensation building up more rapidly between engine running?

Had slight issue with reverse gear, may affect other gears, but not tested or noticed even. It seems to not engage fully, needing me to really ram it bit more, than you'd think you would need to. Is something loose, or sign of something?

Is it normal for the triangle with exclamation mark to stay on roughly 10 seconds after starting engine?

It's a 207, 1.4, petrol, 56 (2006) plate.

·
6,567 Posts
In cold weather if only going a short distance you will get water out of exhaust as the exhaust system does not get hot enough and the water in the exhaust condenses into water. If car is not using coolant you should be fine

Gearboxes can be a bit stiff when cold in this weather but normally get better once car has driven a few miles and gearbox gets warmer. Warning light is fine car does a few checks when you first start up and light goes out after they are completed if all ok

1 - 2 of 2 Posts