Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few days ago when i start the engine i've got the warning 'system depolution fault' and engine light on.Today after a scan diagnostic fault the problem shown is 'exhaust pressure to low'.I reset the fault but i want to know if is something serrios i should be worried or is a common problem to 407?I should go to a garage?I mention that the car is driving fine(2,0hdi).Any of you has this problem?Thank you

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
alright mate,

Welcome to the forum, nothing to worry about.. its just one of those things that the sensors pick up.. nothing major..

if you had not cleared it, it would have gone away after 3 cycles anyway..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you mate.Do you think i should change the sensor?One more questions what do you think about cathalityc cleaner..it realy works or waste of money?Thank you

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
nah mate, nay need to change it.. its just there for the warning lights.. dont worry..

the catalic cleaner is a waste of money, with peugeot it needs to be done properly, there are no short cuts.. if it needs cleaning, then prepare yourself to be conned..

PS, if you have ramp, you can clean it your self... four screws.. jet wash and there you go all clean..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts