Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

my 2007 607 2.0hdi has started showing the depollution system faulty and my code reader is showing p0472 which i believe is an issue with the exhaust pressure sensor. I have had a look around but can not find out where this is all the info i find is not for the 607 and has it under the bonnet but i can not see it does anyone know where they on fitted on the 607 and are they easy to get to.

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Fault code does not mean its faulty so replacing it is not always the answer could be split pipes or full of condensation but it IS under the bonnet above the gearbox on older models of 607.
Follow the 2 pipes from the DPF up into the engine bay and you will find it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply i have looked every ware under the bonnet and still can not find it and the exuest seem to have sheilds all over it so can ot see the pipes from it. But it seem to have got even worst as i pulling away from some lights the started makeing a strange sound when you get over 2k rpm it sounds like it is comming from thr drivers side but i can not see anthing that it may be but i have put up a link to a video of it to see if anyone has heard it before

https://youtu.be/2Tkb2JfrgzM

Thanks alex

Fault code does not mean its faulty so replacing it is not always the answer could be split pipes or full of condensation but it IS under the bonnet above the gearbox on older models of 607.
Follow the 2 pipes from the DPF up into the engine bay and you will find it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.