Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, Is there somewhere within planet where I can disable Esp ? The reason is the Eml keeps coming on with an anti pollution fault warning. when I scan it with pp2000 it comes up with communication fault with esp Ecu but I don't have the Esp system or traction control fitted to the car.

2004 Peugeot 307sw 2.0hdi 90bhp.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Steve,

I do not know the answer to your question but in the past when I have had the issue with anti pollution fault warnings showing it has been due to the DPF being blocked up, for me this happened because I tend to drive at low revs.

The simplest way to fix it was to drive for a while with high revs as the DPF self cleans when its hot. There are some other threads that talk about this. Note when I say high revs I do not mean at red line, I think I drove at under 3000rpm for a few miles.

Please do not take this as gospel though there may be another problem so search for the other threads though.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Richtea, Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it doesnt have the dpf because it is the 90bhp engine. I think at some time a previous owner has tried to retrofit the esp system and enabled it on the ecu but never fitted it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts