Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok lads not posted in a while,shame on me i know.im after information as usual,ive had a quick look through the forum and as usual cant find anything although im 100% certain there is.

anyway,i have an intermittent depolution problem fault come on and with this depollution problem an esp/asr system fault comes on aswell,now originally i thought i needed a new egr valve but have had a wire and a plug changed on this,so is there a part or sensor for the esp/asr problem,also if im just cruiseing along when the car reaches 2000 rpm it starts to tug like its pulling backwards and forwards only gently but it does kick out black smoke when it does tug.i may aswell add my car does not have a particle filter on it either.

as usual any help or info on this would be top drawer.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the lad who did the diagnostics works at the pug dealership,he said it was the egr.
ive put another thread up mate about not being able to find the engine number on my car because its had an engine change before i had so i cant find out what replacement part number i would need for the egr valve.
can i blank it and leave it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts