Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got peugeot 307 2.0hdi 110 2003, with peugeot planet i find errors,

I think that all this codes a very close to each other, but i don't know from what i should start. problem with turbo i have for 3 days, i think general problem come with egr. any suggestions? thanks!

·
11,780 Posts
Planet gives a description as well as a P code, which is fairly explanatory. You can also press F6 (or is it F8) to give further details.

From there just search this forum for the relevant P codes and you'll find threads on them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gibbo?! How do You think its a big risk to change fap filter i local garage? Or it's only good option go to dealers? Thanks

·
11,780 Posts
Theres probably nothing wrong with it anyway. Get a diagnostic check done and post them up and we can help you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Lol, he already has!

I had a look at a 307 dTurbo last week with similar fault codes (EGR, particulate filter & turbo). The owner was convinced the particulate filter and exhaust wasn't assembled properly because there was an air "whooshing" sound. And he was right. The garage removed and refitted it and the faults cleared themselves. The only thing I had to do was fix and ABS fault which was a dirty fuse.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also had air "whooshing" sound when turbo was on, it was't right turbo sound to me.. so you think that i need to refit fap?

·
Registered
488 Posts
[/url][/IMG]

any ideas from what i should start
Most of these sensors are feed from fuse15 (30amp) in the engine bay fusebox....You need to check this fuse and if its o.k. and your getting a good 12volts at the fuse then it looks like wiring problem from this fuse to each of these sensors.
If your getting a good 12 volts supply at each sensor then it looks like an ecu problem as all of these sensors are grounded tru the engine ecu..:)

Time to get your electrical hat on...:nod:
Ron.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts