Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 307 1.6hdi 110 2005 no DPF, had new glow plugs fit last year I think it was in October 7,000miles since replace now I have error code which it was the same as the last time it said P1351 code Preheating relay circuit and other P1462 A/C pressure high voltage which have never had happen before.
The glow plug is Bosch is good quality but why is the fault come out too short?
EGR has been clean still have the light on! the car is running lovely and starter fine no black smoke or blue smoke no juddering nothing what is the cause?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi I have reset and drove 12miles light come on still same error code as above. Could you please location where is glow plugs relay? there is one front of fusebox in engine bay
thanks

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Doubt a glowplug fault will put the engine light on you say you have no DPF do you mean it came from factory with no DPF or it has none NOW as glowplug faults relating to regens WILL put the light on.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Every HDI diagnostic I have done has shown that P1351 fault. I read somewhere that a lot of the time it is a false reading that could be due to using clone interfaces. P1351 appeared on the car with a cloned interface but when the car was take to a dealer, their equipment didn't pick this up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doubt a glowplug fault will put the engine light on you say you have no DPF do you mean it came from factory with no DPF or it has none NOW as glowplug faults relating to regens WILL put the light on.
My car is out of factory with no DPF just original CAT

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Every HDI diagnostic I have done has shown that P1351 fault. I read somewhere that a lot of the time it is a false reading that could be due to using clone interfaces. P1351 appeared on the car with a cloned interface but when the car was take to a dealer, their equipment didn't pick this up.
So you think I need go to the dealer put in right, what about MOT can it go through?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now I am confuse. The relay is ok by use millimetre and ohms low number for glow plugs are all same, so can't be fault then why is the EGR valve come on same as glow plugs are this relation same part?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts