Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks

Yes its been a while and my trusty 407SW is now throwing a wobbly or more to the point running like an asthmatic.
Runs and sounds flat so had it diagnosed and these are the error codes.

P1350 Fuel level sensor B Intermittent/Bypass line monitor / SID 801 - Pre/Post heating relay circuit - Short or Open circuit, including Pre-Heat plugs
P1351 IDM input circuit Malfunction/Ignition coil control circuit High voltage . Pre/Post heating relay circuit, relay controlled and spark plugs no supplied
P1462 A/C pressure sensor circuit Voltage High
P0100 Airflow meter signal open circuit to earth, flow too low

Could all these be on the same circuit wiring?

I know the air filter is pretty black but surely this isn't effecting all this?

Any help or advice would be great

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hi folks

Yes its been a while and my trusty 407SW is now throwing a wobbly or more to the point running like an asthmatic.

P1350 Fuel level sensor B Intermittent/Bypass line monitor / SID 801 - Pre/Post heating relay circuit - Short or Open circuit, including Pre-Heat plugs
P1351 IDM input circuit Malfunction/Ignition coil control circuit High voltage . Pre/Post heating relay circuit, relay controlled and spark plugs no supplied

car details would be nice, engine size, petrol diesel, year

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I would bump the thread as I had no replies.

Can anyone tell me if all these problems are electrical and come from the same wiring harness?

Is there a detail guide as to where the EGR valve is, how to access it etc. The fault code didn't show blocked but I assume these is a valve/sensor thats not working for whatever reason?

I drove the car yesterday with the MAF sensor disconnected to see if there was any improvement or the same.... recorded as no change, if critical, slightly worse than before but barely noticeable.

thanks to any helpers

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hi folks

what code reader did you use to get them codes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts