Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm after some advice on the error code P1521 - Its on a EDC15C2 ECU so its something to do with the clutch/clutch switch. I've recently purchased a Cruise Control (CC) stalk from M3MPower and fitted it however it does not work. I have all the options in the ECU(s) and when I do parameter checks its sending commands etc for CC on and off as expected. However in practice it doesn't work and I'm wondering if this permanent fault is the cause.

In the passenger footwell I have two switches a White one (2 wires) and a red one (2 wires) is it one of these that have failed. I would presume its the red one as this is the one that most people talk about when referring to adding cruise control.

I can check the switch to see what the resistance is like with the clutch engaged and disengaged but does anyone know the expected readings? I have scoured PP2000 to look for it in the Parameters however every other switch in the world is in there bar this one..... Any ideas??

·
Registered
402 Posts
P1521 Permanent fault Clutch switch Coherence with vehicle speed
The clutch switch should sit right above the clutch pedal in the driver footwell
Its only the brake switches that sit in the passenger side (as far as i know, overhere they all are located at the driver side) :lol:

Holt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts