Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right i'm getting this as I am trying to load up Planet from the screen where you get the choice for diag planet wiring diagram etc.

I thought it was due too the battery being pretty low but it's been on charge all day and everything is now as it was etc.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess that with it being a error code lol.

says its getting cars information for a certain amount of time then that comes up.

Could it be to do with running virtual xp on my windows 7 laptop?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do but can't find the blummin charger for it as i've not used it in years, will have to go to my parents and borrow theirs in the morning and go from there.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
RennieHDI said:
I do but can't find the blummin charger for it as i've not used it in years, will have to go to my parents and borrow theirs in the morning and go from there.
Hateful having a new toy and not being able to play with it.:D

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
make sure you right click virtual app on windows 7 and select run as admin :thumb: that may help, as that causes random errors...in the end i turned all that off on mine.

S

·
0 Posts
Are you running on xp, or win 7 / xp mode

If its the win 7 / xp mode then you will get this error occasionally, and its completely random when it pops up (although it seems most apparent when you try a global test)

I'd strongly reccomend getting an xp machine to run it on, last thing you want is software crashing just as its changing something on your car, could spell disaster!! :eek:

John do you run on 7/xp mode??

I've also been told multidiag (think thats what its called) which is what the dealers are moving to also isnt windows 7 compatible, but we'll see when someone manages to get it activated :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah running on win7 in xp mode. Got another machine here that runs xp so going to get a charger for that and use that, just have to borrow me mums charger for it for now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got it working on the machine that had XP running on it too start with, radio sorted and trip was already enabled so guess it's had the comm2000 changed at some point and whoever done it hasn't noticed it didn't have the button on I guess.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah i run a virtual xp machine on windows 7...runs fine, a little slow, but works...

good to hear you got it working

1 - 15 of 15 Posts