Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, help required so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I bought 1 2003 307 HDI 90 and was fine for a week or two. Don't get me wrong it drives quite well BUT, it started giving and error code 1250 when turning on the ignition, but as the title suggests, the error code started to count down every few days or so, it went from the 1250 to 1200 to 1150, 1100 and in steps of 50 I am now down to 550. Also the anti-pollution error comes up intermittently.
so if anyone has any ideas on what to do next, I'd be very grateful

Andy

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Any error messages would be a virtually non-descript message on the central display (where you find the time, date, radio frequency etc). If the "countdown" comes from the cluster in front of the driver where the rev counter and speedo are, then it's your recommended service countdown.

Anti-pollution could be a myriad of different things. You need to find someone local to you who has a diagnostics machine to read the cars computer for errors and faults. There's a section on the forum homepage on how to do this.

Hope you get to the bottom of your cars issues and have pleasure driving it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,
I live in Basildon Essex, anyone know someone that isn't a main dealer with a computer interrogator at all?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts