Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps,
I got the De-pollution warning so decided to check Eolys tank (which turns out to be a pouch) and sure enough it was empty.
There was a bit of fluid leaked out so decided to remove pouch from plastic tank to give it a clean before re-filling.
Unfortunately the pouch has a tear close to the connecting nozzle and a couple of small punctures elsewhere. I didn't damage the pouch myself so it must have been like that prior to buying the car. There was also a lot of dried fluid inside the tank which I have now cleaned off.

I looked online for a replacement pouch and the cheapest I could find was £137.52 from Eurocarcare (ECC9678080680 - Particulate Fluid Pouch DPF).

I already have a litre of the fluid purchased prior to discovering the pouch was damaged. Does anyone have one lying about :p if not does anyone know where I can purchase it cheaper than the above quote please.

I have tried GSF Carparts but can't find a listing for it!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried the scrappies?
I repaired the original and got a 1L refill and all was well until warning came on dash again :(

When I checked it the repair wasn't sufficient allowing air into the bag

I've recovered just under a 1/4 litre of fluid, disposed of the old pouch and given the container a good clean

Today I bit the bullet and ordered a new one £147 from Ebay :eek: it had better fix my problem

For some stupid reason I hadn't given scrappys a thought :nono: too late now but worth considering in future cheers Madbadandold :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts