Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was having a look around car yesterday looked underneath and seen some splash marks around cover over eolys bag but as bad weather didn't take cover off and look.i connected up diagbox and read the volume of additive and it said 94%,would it read this on a 4 year old car surely it would of used more than this from new?unless previous owner had it done before.if the bag was split now would I not get low additive warning?also would it still regen if fluid has ran out? car has done 41,000 miles. many thanks.

D

·
0 Posts
The bags leak sometimes. I've repaced a few. If its 94%full then you've nothing to worry about. You will get an additive low warning anyway. Also the car will not regen if the bad is empty. The filling intervals are gone right out now, something like 150,000mls. Not 100% sure though, id' have to look it up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bags leak sometimes. I've repaced a few. If its 94%full then you've nothing to worry about. You will get an additive low warning anyway. Also the car will not regen if the bad is empty. The filling intervals are gone right out now, something like 150,000mls. Not 100% sure though, id' have to look it up.
thanks david I think previous owner had a split bag as 94% left is a lot for a 4 year old car isn't it ?

D

·
0 Posts
Sounds like thats what could have happened. Any which way its ok till you have some class of a warning message.
What year is your 3008?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Where exactly this eolys bag located? I have also realized some fresh marks on the ground leaking from in front of the left (passenger side in UK) rear wheel. What could this be?

D

·
0 Posts
Is it brownish reddish in colour?

If your car is a 90bhp it has no particle filter. Just noticed your sig.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is it brownish reddish in colour?

If your car is a 90bhp it has no particle filter. Just noticed your sig.
Yes it is brownish reddish liquid. When I check in servicebox it says

308 5 DOOR SALOON 1.6 HDi 90 particle emission filter Manual gearbox 5

Still doesn't have?

D

·
0 Posts
Its the new engine so. The DV6B.
They all have particle filters.
What is first 9 of chassis no?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I lied under the car today and saw the leak. There is an aluminum colored think and I saw the residue on the edge of it. I had no camera with me but I am planning to take couple of images tomorrow after jacking up the car. I will post them here and see what we can do. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I lied under the car today and saw the leak. There is an aluminum colored think and I saw the residue on the edge of it. I had no camera with me but I am planning to take couple of images tomorrow after jacking up the car. I will post them here and see what we can do. Thanks a lot.
hi add same problem on 308 2008 1.6 38.000 miles changed my eloys bag small splits in bag around spout put clear silicon on mine in end changed £140 pound reset on diagbox or planet not same as on forum. just how much in bag and that i changed bag thats all i found no counters that i could reset:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts