Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Up until a couple of weeks ago the above unit on my 508 SW was working fine, no problems at all, I switched the car off as I would do normally and when I came back to it nothing, no SAT NAV, no radio, no parking sensors and no sound through the speakers and a blank screen, the unit sounds like it is trying to reboot every 30 seconds to a minute, but still nothing.

I've took it to the main dealer and they have plugged it into their computer and done a software update (seemed to be the standard answer) and still nothing, so I'm already £140 down and still not resolved, has anyone had the same issue and know how to fix it, Peugeots answer is to replace the whole unit at a cost of £2000+?

·
Registered
20 Posts
What kind of software update did they do? A new firmware? Did unit work when it was updating?

It looks that failed SD card could be the reason. Unit has to be taken out, dismantled and then you have access to the SD card.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It is the sd card inside the unit. Can be replaced. Need some knowledge. Check some French forum for (( upgrade rt6 sd card) maybe in French.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts