Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Struggling for a while to find a ecu kit from a Peugeot 207 with the tu5jp4 engine, but have found one out of a citreon c4.
Will this work fine to use?

The citreon bsi has more fuses and connections for the back of the bsi, but I'd imagine they will be redundant anyway. Main concern is working with other electrical systems. I have diagbox so can work on the settings.

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
Depends on age of cars both need to be 2006 onwards obviously 207 is but C4 if older would have different type BSI so is not compatible you would also need planet/diagbox to alter settings in the BSI to suit the 207.

Bear in mind that the speedo stores mileage as does the BSI so if you swap in something from a higher mile car it will show the higher miles

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Depends on age of cars both need to be 2006 onwards obviously 207 is but C4 if older would have different type BSI so is not compatible you would also need planet/diagbox to alter settings in the BSI to suit the 207.

Bear in mind that the speedo stores mileage as does the BSI so if you swap in something from a higher mile car it will show the higher miles
Appears the c4 is 07, reg thankfully visible and airbags ecu dated 07. The bsi does look identical on front, but the back matches with a newer 207 bsi's. I'll go ahead with it, I'll be fitting it last on the day, but can't see it not working. Thanks.

Was bit dumb, it's not the back of the bsi, was just the fusebox, 😛 wasn't listed part of the kit but included.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts