Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all
My 307 on a 03 plate is a 1400cc petrol.
When the clutch began to cause problems I had it changed by my local mechanic.
Now when I drive the car the clutch feels fine, but what is happening now, each time I dip the clutch just before the car stops at say a road junction or lights, the engine cuts out.
so far I have changed the coil pack,the stepper motor,the plugs. checked out the throttle body seems Ok. Resetting the EMU. All the electrical connections are sound and . No faults show on the dash. No faults show on diagnostic computer.
Could the clutch have been fitted incorrectly.? Or has something possibly been disconnected during the clutch change ?
IT'S DRIVING ME MAD !!!!:mad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eureka it works

:lol:Thanks for your replies.
I replaced the flywheel sensor, but the fault persisted.ie same problem.
the only thing that has not been replaced is the MAP sensor on the inlet manifold. Got a pre loved sensor from a mate, fitted it and BINGO everything working fine. Thing is , on the Diagnostic pc no faulty sensor was found. ??
The old sensor was cleaned up , put back in the manifold and guess what. / It works.
Talk about fun and games !!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
:lol:Thanks for your replies.
I replaced the flywheel sensor, but the fault persisted.ie same problem.
the only thing that has not been replaced is the MAP sensor on the inlet manifold. Got a pre loved sensor from a mate, fitted it and BINGO everything working fine. Thing is , on the Diagnostic pc no faulty sensor was found. ??
The old sensor was cleaned up , put back in the manifold and guess what. / It works.
Talk about fun and games !!!:lol:
glad you sorted it and its nice to see people who come back and post answers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts