Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

My 407 engine is shaking quit bad first thing on in the morning for about 5 seconds then everything is fine. Rest of the. Day it's fine too.

No donut this is the start of something bad but what?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi guys.

My 407 engine is shaking quit bad first thing on in the morning for about 5 seconds then everything is fine. Rest of the. Day it's fine too.

No donut this is the start of something bad but what?
I would recommend have a look at it with planet or diag box check for fault codes and look at live data

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will do.

just loking round the interweb for a good torrent link for diagbox, but cant seem to find one, wink wink.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Can't find a working copy.

So has anyone get any clues where to starting for problems?
you are best getting codes read with diag box otherwise you will end up changing parts that don't need changing and spending ££££'s, im sure someone put a download link somewhere on the forum either that or look for the disk you have, you could even contact another member and get them to plug it in for you

P

·
0 Posts
If you can register with autoprofessionals should be a link on there. But hard to get onto that site.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks but that is a closed forum.

It pisses me of this, I've helped god knows how many people on this forum, loads of people will have the install files on there PC but not one person an upload them and send me a private link.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Thanks but that is a closed forum.

It pisses me of this, I've helped god knows how many people on this forum, loads of people will have the install files on there PC but not one person an upload them and send me a private link.
post me a blank dvd with a stamped addressed jiffy bag and I will copy this dvd I have here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.