Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
Thanks for the wealth of info on this board. My wife has a 2.0 petrol 307 which has started having a few issues. It has a automatic gearbox fault which seems to appear when the car is cold, we can switch the car of and back on and it is sorted.
The next one is what is the most annoying - the anit-pollution fault. We had the catylic converter fault as-well however with a quick burst up the road it cleared this fault (burnt the fuel off of the converter).

When the car is sitting at idle, it has a small miss (hand over exhaust can feel it), the car is also sluggish when driving.
Pulling each injector plug off, it makes the engine run way worse. What could cause a semi-miss? Bad plug or injector spray not correct?

Plan to change plugs, but don't want to shotgun any other parts.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
586 Posts
Get a diag done on this car and report back to us with the codes including the gearbox faults

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MadV, I had a local peugeot guy have a look. Drove the car there fine. He said when he went to start it, it ran like a bag of shite. Turned it off, looked at the codes of which their were lots. He cleared them so he could try to find the one causing the fault. Started the car and it ran fine:mad: $70 later no code.

So what I've done since - On the way home, grabbed a new filter and oil. Got to within a km of home and it started running on three again. Changed the oil, started it up again. Pulled each injector plug off one at a time. #1 injector wasn't working. Pulled the injectors out, #1 had a split O-ring. New oring, started car, ran on three. Pulled #1 injector plug, no change. Pulled injectors and put suspect injector into #2. Fault moved with injector.

Might be onto something......hopefully:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts