Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if after a engine remap on a GT 2.0 if any HP changes are registered & displayed on the Boost, HP & toque display in-between the clocks when in sport mode?

Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
I doubt it as it looks fixed at top end values.
I'd agree, I think it is just a scale representing a rough proportion of max power. On my car it says max power is 270 as per the model name, however according to the specification max power is actually 272 HP. But the actual max power will vary slightly from car to car, plus with different fuels and environmental conditions...

Hence, I'm pretty sure that the display won't change with a remap.But if you have a remap done, please feedback and let us know.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt it as it looks fixed at top end values.
I'd agree, I think it is just a scale representing a rough proportion of max power. On my car it says max power is 270 as per the model name, however according to the specification max power is actually 272 HP. But the actual max power will vary slightly from car to car, plus with different fuels and environmental conditions...

Hence, I'm pretty sure that the display won't change with a remap.But if you have a remap done, please feedback and let us know.
Still in two minds about getting it done but will definitely let you know the out come.

Don?t know if the top value would be able to be changed via the smeg+ unit since it seems to be able to send & receive to the center display in the clocks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts