Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not sure of engine oil type i need for my peugeot 407 2ltr ,136 bhp 55 plate. bought this car but no car manual with

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
think its to make you buy the extra 1L kinda sucks if your car is over 4L like mine is 4.5 so i get the mobil 1 5L and that does me with 500ml left over tho few months back they where doing a buy 5L and get 1L topup free.

i always keep an eye out for offers on oil handy to have a stock up, think i have 2 oil filters and 2 fuel and air filters in a box and oil as you know what happens when your car is due a service the place as just put there oil price up then the next time your in its dropped :mad: lol

·
11,961 Posts
I was in that JTF trade warehouse place today, they do 5L Carlube 5w30 10w40 a 15w mineral or semi synthetic for £11.99. They've also started doing Q8 oil, 5L same types for £16.99.

All + VAT of course.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I got mine from Nielsen CDG (the seller on that Amazon link) so would recommend.:thumb:

I did try to get it from the Total garage up the road, but they only had 1 litre bottles. They said they didn't sell the big bottles because it was "posh".:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts