Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am having Peugeot 307 1.4 8v Style, 2002 year. Last week I had major service and it showed that rear engine mouting is week also yesterday friend of mine told me that my right mounting is even weaker. I need to replace both parts. I have checked the websites but do not want to buy wrong ones. Could you tell me please which will fit for 100% ? Thanks

·
Registered
647 Posts
Right hand top mount is 183989
Top left is 184451
Bottom rear is 1807P0 (bush not listed as separate part but others have had success with powerflex bushings, otherwise it's out with the drive shaft to get the bracket off so the old bushing can be pressed out and a new one pressed in).

·
Registered
647 Posts
I get 9 rear disc products show up with that reg, some of each type. I have checked on Peugeot service box and yours should be the cheaper disc only. The more expensive ones have the hub bearings and ABS ring built into them. The data ECP's website runs off obviously does not give them enough info to provide accurate results.

If you are not going to collect the parts from a Euro Car Parts branch but have them posted or are collecting from a local corner shop then buy from www.carparts4less.co.uk (sister site to eurocarparts.com) and use the code 'SAVEME75' for 7.5% off.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's say I'll buy cheaper ones they are without abs rings then I'll have to buy them separate ?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sorry if you mean disc, yes. You have to buy discs in pairs but they sell them at per disc price (you should always change discs and/or pads per axle to prevent uneven braking). If you buy online and they turn out to be wrong you can just send them back under the 7 days distance selling regs anyway.
You shouldn't need to do anything with ABS unless you have an ABS fault.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll do just rear discs, not better order them already with new bearing and abs rings? yes, I do have abs fault, diagnostic shows rear left sensor

·
Registered
647 Posts
:) Normally just 183989 that will need replacing as this is the bit with the rubber damper that gets less effective over time and also splits.

·
Registered
647 Posts
The part is £137 from the dealer. The bracket and the rubber mount come together. Does seem to be a tricky part to track down from any other supplier though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts