Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new to forum.i have an 03.expert 1-9deisel runs great.seems to lack poke till it gets to 50 then it picks up. the problem is engine managment light keeps coming on. it goes out on tickover but when i move off its on and off all the time.i do 500mls aweek and it runs fine. ive resorted to putting myfag packet in front so i dont have to look at it.ive changed oil/air/fuel filters no differance. hope someone can help.thanks murdy67

·
Registered
495 Posts
murdy67 said:
hi new to forum.i have an 03.expert 1-9deisel runs great.seems to lack poke till it gets to 50 then it picks up. the problem is engine managment light keeps coming on. it goes out on tickover but when i move off its on and off all the time.i do 500mls aweek and it runs fine. ive resorted to putting myfag packet in front so i dont have to look at it.ive changed oil/air/fuel filters no differance. hope someone can help.thanks murdy67
Hi murdy67,
You will need to get fault codes read to see whats bringing on the eml.
maybe post your location as we have a few members here who have peugeot
planet diagnostic equipment...:)
Ron.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
risky1 said:
Hi murdy67,
You will need to get fault codes read to see whats bringing on the eml.
maybe post your location as we have a few members here who have peugeot
planet diagnostic equipment...:) on.
thanks ron.im in luton bedfordshire any member local with p/p that can help would be much appreciated .:) :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
big thanks to zooankski,cck249 and purejoe. the e.m.l. is caused by e.g.r. valve once again thanks lads

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks bettyswollocks. a. where is it? b. what can i do to cure it? all sugestions welcome thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts