Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone one, I recently bought a Peugeot 307 cc 06 reg. It was running but is in need of a gearbox, it was clicking really quietly (when coasting) and the garage mechanic said he had seen worse so I told him to do it for me in a couple of weeks. Apart from that the car drived well.

It was running Ok and then it had been stood for 4 days. I got in the car yesterday and started it up. It started fine no problems, then literally just as I was pulling off my driveway it just stopped dead in it's tracks and the yellow light came on the dashboard.

Since then the central locking and windows have all stopped working. I am going to try and charge the battery, but I am curious to know would the yellow engine light come on for a dead battery? see the video which I have attached. That might be of some assistance to help you understand what I mean.

I will re-charge the battery this morning but I have a sick feeling that it's not that what is the problem :(

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be really appreciated.

I will also try the BSI reset when I get the battery charged up too. :thumb:

Please see the link below just copy and paste it because I am not allowed to add direct links on the forum because I'm a junior member.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMfi4AyE0uo&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks, PM's sent for help with Peugeot Planet checks, hopefully I'll get a return message from them fingers crossed. I am in the AA and have homestart would they have this equipment to hand?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts