Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Reached an uphill bend and was in 2nd gear as i did not see the uphill post bend....engine staggered(stopped as well i think), restarted and management light came on...had reached destination so parked it.

However after driving 5-6 km post an hour, the light went off on its own....

Should I be worried or it was just bad driving on my part ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Folks,

Reached an uphill bend and was in 2nd gear as i did not see the uphill post bend....engine staggered(stopped as well i think), restarted and management light came on...had reached destination so parked it.

However after driving 5-6 km post an hour, the light went off on its own....

Should I be worried or it was just bad driving on my part ?

Have you been able to scan?, any codes present?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even if the light has gone out, there may still be a stored intermittent code. It's worth checking.
Need to get someone with planet i guess....is it worth ordering from aliexpress ? Know thr is a thread but is it worth getting ?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The torque on modern diesels is not what it was as they do not have the heavy flywheels of old. I have a LDV Convoy 2002 with the 2.4 Duratorq engine and it was like that. Come up to a junction at which you have slowed and got it in second and there is a gap and find the thing stalls on you as you accelerate away! Same with my Tiguan! I had them both remapped and theyare as they should be now. Plus I get better fuel consumption to!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You don't need one. I run mine on a Windows 10 64 bit laptop. The thing is to install VMWare Player (free), which allows you to install a 32 bit XP virtual machine.
Thanks...whats the best place to get one ?? Any links guys thanks.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Search EBay for "Lexia 3 full chip". Lots of offers - local suppliers charge more than from China - your choice.

From reports, older versions have some problems with 307, so get one which specifically supports 307.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Search EBay for "Lexia 3 full chip". Lots of offers - local suppliers charge more than from China - your choice.

From reports, older versions have some problems with 307, so get one which specifically supports 307.
An interface with Rev. C is supposed to support 307's better.

Having said that, my Rev B cable worked fine on my 307

1 - 17 of 17 Posts