Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Got a query about my 308 1.6 vti.
I had a new clutch fitted yesterday and it drove fine, including this morning.
This afternoon, after running for a few minutes, the depollution warning came up along with the orange engine management light.
The orange light is on whenever the car is running, but the depollution warning comes up for just a few seconds after the car is started.
I will take it for analysis on Monday, but my question is: 'Would the depollution and engine lights come on if there is a problem with the new clutch?'

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone guide me towards someone who has Peugeot Planet in North/Mid Cornwall? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks David.
When I posted last night, I really wanted some advice on whether a clutch problem would show as 'depollution system faulty' as I could not see the link.
I do understand now that this is possible. Once I have had it diagnosed, I don't suppose I'll need to post the results on here..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
308 engine light not related to clutch change

With thanks to Trimmer for his assistance.
We found the answer to my question in the original post for anyone who is curious.
A problem with the clutch WOULDN'T bring up the 'Depollution system faulty' notification..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
308 clutch

Coincidence probably;- didn't appear until a couple of days after we got the car back, but who knows?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts