Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playing with the display options for I cockpit I come across one for engine info that shows, boost, turbo and something else I think but everything is at zero and accelerating doesn't change anything . Does it work for anyone ?

1.2 gtline auto grip control

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
You need to push the Sport button. They only become active when Sport mode is active.

I had them on the screen and couldn't work out why they didn't do anything!

I like the growl of the artificial sound out through the cars speakers when a Sport is enabled!

Reactions: Blaugrana314

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I like the growl of the artificial sound out through the cars speakers when a Sport is enabled!

Are you sure? I thought we'd established the engine sound doesn't come out through the speakers.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I stand corrected, as I thought it did!

It certainly sounds gruffer with Sport mode on, but then it does hang onto the gears more.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
We think there's a dedicated speaker somewhere, as you say there is definitely more of an engine roar but it doesn't get loader if the speaker volume is increased.

·
Registered
154 Posts
We think there's a dedicated speaker somewhere, as you say there is definately more of an engine roar but it doesn't get loader if the speaker volume is increased.
Well, the engine sound could be mixed in after the volume control and on a fixed level. Aren't there also some other sounds played through the speakers that are not affected by the volume knob (alerts, phone ringing, etc.)?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts