Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an 807 just last week,i was cleaning the interior with my radio on suddenly it went off and the display say economy mode try to start the car but i wont tried 3x display say engine immobiliser fault.What will i do can anyone have any idea how to fix this?Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for the quick reply.I think you are right the battery is weak and need to recode my key aswell.Do you know where i could recode my key and how much it cost?Thank you so much again.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thank you so much for the quick reply.I think you are right the battery is weak and need to recode my key aswell.Do you know where i could recode my key and how much it cost?Thank you so much again.
Hi
disconnect the battery for a while and reconnect it then try starting, it should start, otherwise, if your battery is weak, charge it or buy a new battery
I don't see why you need to reprogram the key just yet

Regards

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
As m3 say`s try it first , but i find when battery goes in a 307 the code goes aswell ,
with your transponder code you can check out map below to see who is closest to you that can help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

I did what you advice me,battery fully charge it's still the same display shows engine immobiliser fault.It start for about 2 seconds then stop.Maybe it cannot read the transponder anymore,what do you think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much Betty and M3 for your help appreciate it.The car giving me sleepless night thinking on what the solution.Hoping i can get it start.Don't wanna go to the dealership as they said they charge too much for less work.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Don`t normally send this until payment is paid (£5 by paypal to my email) but you seem in a hurry :nod:

Transponder Code UX0A
Big Softy really Martin you must have your shinning armour on :D

I did same with someone who needed there computer fixed desperate so fixed told him to pay me saturday it was thursday guess what never seen him again but i have seen the computer for sale after on the net .

Dont pay to help peeps out Martin small amount of people spoil it for genuine peeps

The moral of the story is TRUST NO ONE:nono: :lol:

Nothing personal Alviv14

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Code

Thank you so much for your effort to help me.Send it already to your email Thanks.Now i need to talk to theblob he's close to where i live who has the PP2000 diagnostics as you said i need that to put the recode my key.Thanks more power to all of you guys.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Betty I guess you've seen my other posts (brief summary battery lead came off with engine running now will not start, stuck in economy mode) but can you tell me is there a definitive test that will show that keys need recoding?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts