Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So, my Peugeot 207 Envy passed its MOT less than 2 months ago with no issues. The car has done under 50,000 miles and I've had it for almost 4 years now with no issues. Unfortunately, theres now a message being displayed on the dashboard saying 'engine fault: repair needed' and it's now struggling to start.

Has anyone had the same problem or know what it may be? Obviously with Covid19 it's a bit hard to get it sorted and luckily I'm not needing the car for work at the moment but it's a pain as having to bike to do all my food shops!

Any advice appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi Aimee, could be anything really that's just a generic message. Usually would advise you to check the map on this forum that shows people close to you with Peugeot software as you need the fault codes read. It might help if you add the model year, engine size/fuel etc. and any other symptoms, there are some very knowledgeable people on this forum (I am not one of them!) Who can hopefully help.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Can you give a few more details about car engine, fuel type and weather it has stop start. Also weather your engine management light is on with the error message.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts