Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi, the engine diagnostic warning light came on and now it flashes and beeps so i had to park it off at home to prevent any further damage to the car. what i want to know is what will it cost to repair if there are any damages??? i called in at peugeot eastrand to get a quote so that if there is anything to be replaced i would know approx. what the cost would be but the lady was of no help as her response was that they needed to assess first. I need to know an approximate cost so that i can make a plan to get the money available so that i won't be stuck for cash at the last minute if they do tell me whatever the repair cost is. if anyone can help me in this regard, please it's very urgent

it's a peugeot 206, popart, 1.4, 3 dr, a/c, petrol, 2004 model

not sure if there are any south africans here but i am in south africa and need price in rands

·
Registered
35 Posts
The lady is right :thumb: they need to plug it in to the Diagnostic machine to see what fault is coming up, and then you can go from there. For all you know it may have just tripped a sensor on and all is fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i understand that but there's also a possibility of something going wrong which could cost thousands of rands, i mean an estimate won't harm anyone, atleast then i'll be prepared instead of thrown head first into deep waters

1 - 3 of 3 Posts