Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, can any one help.
My engine warning light has come on numerous times with no fault registering. It comes on then the engine cuts out! No noise or jerking... just peacefully cuts out. I have been told the ohms on the crankshaft sensor where too low so that was replaced. Then the temperature sensor was replaced. Thar seemed to work for 6 weeks but now it's doing it again.
The car sounds perfectly fine.

Nearly a year on the problem has come back with avengence!!! Sometimes the problem occurs when driving steady at 70mph, more often it seems to be when I come to a junction and slow down. If I 'catch' it in time and accelerate, the engine kick starts back into action. If not it is still a peaceful halt which I am concerned is going to become a bump to the rear!

Any ideas???

·
Registered
6 Posts
id like to know about this too i have a 206 1.6 xsi and when I first got her she did it a couple of times ive now had her for nearly 6months and since then ive had a full service and added a induction kit and touch would this hasnt happened to me again since.

But still would be nice to know if what i did was the direct solution to the fault or if she is likely to creep back

·
Registered
2 Posts
my mrs got me a 69 plate new peugeot traveller for chauffeur work at 1200 miles gearbox went i lost a work peugeot got me replacement vehicle it caused more problem then worth
then 18000 mile auxiliary belt snapped vehicle lost power collided in to barrier leave dent cost me £3,450 pay, peugeot said it wasn't their issue i complaint complaint the vehicle keep cutting out randomly and peugeot took no notice on 6 dec 2020 went cross a busy cross road as i pull out the engine management light come on say engine stop then next thing i know booom was nearly on two wheels , I just thank god me my passenger didnt suffer serious damages , i Honestly can not belive main dealer like motor line Gatwick can honestly sale some one faulty vehicle on finance once out their hands they simople do not care please please dont ever buy peugeot from motor line gatwick sale man will promise you every thing once paper work signed you get completely different vehicle and every thing you agreed to will laps .now i held responsible for accident when it peugeot that caused the accident

1 - 3 of 3 Posts