Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there been a while since I was last on, I have just bought a 307 for the wife and the plastic cover on top of the engine is missing, I know this won't really have any effect on the car but would prefer for it to be there, so im wondering if anyone knows the answer to this its a 2.0 hdi 90 and there are plenty of covers on ebay for a 2.0 hdi 110 will the covers be the same or not, thank you to anyone who can shed a bit of light on this :thumb:

thanks
Mark

·
Registered
556 Posts
I think there are different ones with different oil filler hole locations you need to match it up ideally, the 2.0 rhy is different to the dw10 i think but all i know is there are different ones.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I took a look in Peugeot service box, they use the same drawing, but two different sparepart numbers 0137 37 for the 90 hp and 0137 39 for the 110 hp

Holt

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys, so what your all saying is there a 2 types but save your money because its only going to break anyway :lol: thats where the old one is in someones garage no doubt :thumb:

I just looked under the bonnet and thought wheres the rest of it!

Next jobs a cambelt, pulleys and water pump not leaving that to chance, its got 66000 on it but rather have it done early for peace of mind its a 2004 so must be due soon enough, also going to get a good service done on it.

thanks for the part numbers as well
Mark

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picking the car up tomorrow (sat)
Hahaha after all that I bought a cover in the end just need to get the new bolts £22.50 for the cover

Booked in next week for cambelt and pullys £150.00 really happy with that full service all the filters including fuel filter £140.00

Thats at a small independent garage near us really good service from them, never fail to impress really.

Evans halshaw sheared the locking key to peices when thay had my C5 in for a service, did not know until the brakes wanted changing these guys welded a bolt onto the locking nut and extracted the bolts no problem, supplied a new set of locking bolts and removed for £65.00 total which I thought was quite good really and best of all no damage to the alloys what so ever

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi monty we decided against the water pump at the same time as the cam belt, so its just the cam belt and pullys, kits on ebay for £60 - £65, he is quite happy with the price so am I.

4 hours lol, dont know how they get away with it, would have thought 2 hours at the most!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts