Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,partner 2012 1.6hdi 83k miles.
This morning after filling up with diesel the eml came on "engine fault"Tried switching engine off/on but same happened.Power was down,not un-driveable but had to use higher revs and drop down gears going uphill.Almost as if there was no turbo.I then drove 140mls.
Oil level is normal and has had changes every 6ooomls while i've had it.
I have planet but am a novice on it,it says bsi fault "oil gauge fault".After doing a search it seems i dont have one!
Can anyone offer some advice on this please?
Thanks,
Ian.

· Registered
153 Posts
Hello all,partner 2012 1.6hdi 83k miles.
This morning after filling up with diesel the eml came on "engine fault"Tried switching engine off/on but same happened.Power was down,not un-driveable but had to use higher revs and drop down gears going uphill.Almost as if there was no turbo.I then drove 140mls.
Oil level is normal and has had changes every 6ooomls while i've had it.
I have planet but am a novice on it,it says bsi fault "oil gauge fault".After doing a search it seems i dont have one!
Can anyone offer some advice on this please?
Thanks,
Ian.
how far did you drive it before it showed the eml? was it instant or within a few hundred yards.i ask just to rule out dodgy fuel,your oil gauge fault could possibly be the oil pressure switch,ive not yet got planet but im sure someone on here can guide you with yours on what to check,but i would check the red boost solenoids as they can fail,and vacuum hoses.the bsi fault could be the reason theres no boost,try a reset

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.