Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have problems with my '01 Peugeot Partner. Sometimes when I turn the ignition key, the whole display (speedometer, clock....) seems to have very bad connections. Everything blinks and the clock get reset to 1:00. The car does start, but the problem continues unless I stop the car, turn off the ignition and then restart. When I start it the second time everything is usually back to normal..

Does anyone have an idea of where the problem may be?
Does anyone have electrical schematics for this car?

Regards
Firear
Norway

·
Registered
256 Posts
Try pulling the fuse out then start the car and drive for a while, pull over with the engine still running, put the fuse back in and accelerate, if it is stops flickering then it is the battery not supplying enough charge the the digital display upon start, which could mean a faulty relay or dying battery !:nod:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
johnc said:
Try pulling the fuse out then start the car and drive for a while, pull over with the engine still running, put the fuse back in and accelerate, if it is stops flickering then it is the battery not supplying enough charge the the digital display upon start, which could mean a faulty relay or dying battery !:nod:
Do you know which relay it could be?
I will try this as soon as possible, and I am also going to measure the voltage on the battery.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts