Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

The heater motor in our 307 XSi is permanently on at a quite fast setting.....it won't slow down either when the climate gets to temperature or even when you turn the heater/fan/AC off - it just keeps going at the same speed! When the temperature is set it still blows hot/cold air as it needs but the fan speed never changes......

Could this be the resistor I have read about on this forum or is there something else it could be?

Now next problem........up until now the CD Changer (5 discs in the dash centre) has worked fine......now it won't select a disc to play and nor will it eject any.....all that happens is the numbers relating to the disc flash......any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance..........

J

·
0 Posts
Don't know about the heater problem, but I have read/seen the changer problem before, and unfortunately normally means the changer has had it :(

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've had the same problem with my cd player, i tried everything,then out of frustration i turned off the ign. then as i turned it back on i hit the left hand side of the dash by the cd player quite hard,i don't know if the player gets stuck but it fixed the problem for me, it happened a few more times also ,so now each time i just hit the side and away it goes again.i have also removed the standard cassette player and fitted a newer cd player so i tent to play discs thru that now,but a good whack will get you going again. try it :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts