Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have lost the mileage display and all gauges including lcd display on my 407 2.0 diesel. I have put car on planet and I'm getting bsi not communicating with LS CAN. this was about 10 minutes after car just about starting before battery went dead not sure if that's why. anybody help

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
i have lost the mileage display and all gauges including lcd display on my 407 2.0 diesel. I have put car on planet and I'm getting bsi not communicating with LS CAN. this was about 10 minutes after car just about starting before battery went dead not sure if that's why. anybody help
if your battery is dead i would get that sorted first and hope its not done any further damage

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all said and done but when I do get battery sorted will still have same problem to sort

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not yet having one delivered tomorrow but have my original battery on charge at the moment so I can cure issue ready for new battery

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when I put new battery in I know I have to do a procedure for this but will this reset the bsi I did see a thread where they mentioned about removing the fuse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts