Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
i know this is somewhere on this site but cant find it with search..(its a bit [email protected]) how do i reset my electric windows. my drivers side switch wont auto up the passenger window but it still auto's with the passenger switch and the key fob when locking it. i want to try the reset before replacing the drivers door switch.....thanks guys....:thumb:

S

·
0 Posts
I normally just put them both down all the way on manual, and keep the button held down for 5 or so seconds

Then do the same to bring them up again (not auto)

Then release buttons then do another 5 seconds bringing them up (not auto again)

Then check auto up and down :thumb:

Not sure if this is a legit reset procedure but it always works for me when mine stop responding to the keyfob! Has passenger auto up ever worked??

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I normally just put them both down all the way on manual, and keep the button held down for 5 or so seconds

Then do the same to bring them up again

Then check auto up and down :thumb:
cheers for the reply...that didnt work so it looks like a new switch.....:nono:

·
Registered
53 Posts
i seem to have a problem with my front windows, when driver side down and passenger side is half way (mrs likes it half way), when i pull up to get out the car i would press both window switchs to go up and the driver side will go up but passenger will go down, any ideas?

S

·
0 Posts
Try the above reset, if that doesnt work it'll probably be a faulty switch!

From my drivers side i cant bring the passenger window up at all, any switch action makes it go down

Weird thing is if i open the switch unit up and manually press the contacts all is fine, something has gone wrong with the plastic levers but it all looks ok to me!

Very temperemantal these switch units are!!

Rich

·
Registered
1 Posts
Peugeot 407 saloon 2004

Hi my Peugeot 407 saloon 2004 reg drivers side window went all the way down now won't come back up. Have tried doing it slow to bring it up slowly you can hear it go down but when press button it only comes up half a cm not another to grab hold of. Any ideas please??? Thanks in adavance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts