Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've recently aquired a 307 it seems to run ok apart from the electric windows, mirrors and screen wash are not working.

I've checked the fuse for the windows and it seems to be ok, do all 3 run through another fuse or any other combined curcit?

If its any help my car is a 2001 HDi 90bhp.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Does the passenger window work with the switch on the passenger door?

The drivers door switch pack is well known for causing issues. Sometimes it just needs to be taken apart and cleaned and other times needs replacing. With the mirrors not working as well as the windows problem I would suspect the loom has been disconnected from the switch pack or possibly a break in the loom where it goes from the cabin to the door near the hinges.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does the passenger window work with the switch on the passenger door?

The drivers door switch pack is well known for causing issues. Sometimes it just needs to be taken apart and cleaned and other times needs replacing. With the mirrors not working as well as the windows problem I would suspect the loom has been disconnected from the switch pack or possibly a break in the loom where it goes from the cabin to the door near the hinges.
Thanks for the reply, the passanger switch doesn't work either.

I'll have a look at the drivers switch tomorrow and see if I can seen anything, with the washers not working aswell Im wondering if they are all related? :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same car and similar problem. The drivers door switch pack is not working.
I can open passenger window from passenger door switch.
The mirrors not working as well.
First I thought the drivers door switch pack was broken. I bought used one from ebay and still nothing change. So I checked connection near the hinges and looks OK.
So checked voltage with multimeter and 5 of 6 cables have about 5V.

Any idea what is wrong?
My idea is maybe my switch pack is broken and someone sold me broken one from ebay. But I don't want buy another one when maybe something else is broken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts