Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

My passenger electric window of my Peugeot 107 1.0litre 2009 won't go up - it gets to a point where the front of the window (closest to bonnet) sticks, and the back of the window (closest to boot) carries on. So the window tilts and gets jammed.

I've taken the panel off and the regulator seems to work fine, but obviously I can't see half of it as it's hidden in the door itself.

Does anyone have any experience of this or any advise on how to fix it? I could replace the regulator but I'd prefer to fix it without buying parts.

Thanks in advance

EDIT

go to youtube dot com forward slash watch?v=ilwF6UHtK6I for a video of the window falling

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

My passenger electric window of my Peugeot 107 1.0litre 2009 won't go up - it gets to a point where the front of the window (closest to bonnet) sticks, and the back of the window (closest to boot) carries on. So the window tilts and gets jammed.

I've taken the panel off and the regulator seems to work fine, but obviously I can't see half of it as it's hidden in the door itself.

Does anyone have any experience of this or any advise on how to fix it? I could replace the regulator but I'd prefer to fix it without buying parts.

Thanks in advance
Have you checked the window seal to see if there is anything causing it to stop going up? Maybe worth using a screwdriver (flat headed) and running it around inside your seal to see if anything comes out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts