Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - newbie here :)
I am attempting to install 807 powered seats into a vehicle without a powered seat harness. The 807 seats have 3 connector plugs - one for the airbag (which I dont need), presumably one for the heated seats, and finally one for the seat adjustment. Can anyone tell me which wires I need to hook up in order to get the seats to move?
Many thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
This could be a real challenge, you could go onto the Peugeot Servicebox site to view the wiring diagrams but I am not sure how you could see the wiring for the heated seat option unless you know the VIN of the donor car. Even if the wiring is already in place I think you would still need Planet to enable the powered/heated options.

·
6,082 Posts
Based on wiring for C8 (same vehicle). Wiring diagrams show 3 wires connected to green six way plug power the seat adjustment.

Pin 1 ign/bsi switched power
Pin 3 constant 12v
Pin 4 ground/earth

There are extra wires for memory on CAN Version

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys and apologies for the late response.Through trial and error I have managed to get the seat adjustment working, and as you say, 3 wires.
I have the VIN of the donor vehicle and signed up to ServiceBox but annoyingly when i enter the VIN it tells me that it is invalid!! Mind you, I am not familiar with wiring diagrams tbh.
I only really want to get the heated seats working now.
The heated seat control (located on the seat) has 3 wires, two thicker ones ( one brown one blue) and one thin wire, presumably going off to a variable resistor under the seat somewhere, and from there off to the multi plug. I assume one to be ground, one 12v live and the thin one (i think i read somewhere maybe a 5v supply?) . Wish me luck :)
PS any thoughts on the ServiceBox issue would be appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts