Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I will be tackling the roof issue I have. The main bar moves in stages across the roof perfectly only it leaves the blind behind which is obviously jammed or some sort of Faulty guide/Runner.

As per most of the jobs I am undertaking on the car I was going to document and photo each stage to help others when tackling this job.
I do find lots of information on sites but it always seems just never enough!

Just looking for any hints from anyone who has tackled this job before. Foresight is a wonderful thing!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I have not tackled this yet, I will post some pics and instructions once I have made some time to take this one on!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I did it a few months ago. Bought a pack of the black plastic clips on ebay for €10-15.

From what I remember, you need to be sure that the rails are wide enough for the clips to slide smoothly along. I had to widen several parts of mine since, I think, when it broke, all the crunching movement made them narrower.

You'll also need to drop most of the roof upholstery, and there's some weird black clips\holders screwed on at the back that can fall out.

I wrote a bit about it here.
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-41/anyone-got-tips\experience-panoramic-sunroof-repair-261530/

Feel free to ask any more and I'll remember what I can. The clips (the ones that actually slide along) all need to be in near perfect condition. I tried repairing with a few damaged ones and I just ended up breaking more of them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts