Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I made the order "Allure" 3008 I requested 'Electric Pack' which include "2-way electrically operated passenger seat with manual height adjustment" in addition to 8 way electrically adjustable driver seat.

I believe 2-way electrically operated passenger seat mean electric tilt adjustment. Does anybody got this option for Allure? if anyone already have I would like to know;

1. Is there any lumber support adjustment available for passenger? if available is it electric or manual rotating wheel?
2. With this option does the 'Passenger seat flat folding function works?
3. How does passenger seat height adjustment work?

Highly appreciate if can post few photos....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm reviving my previous thread which I still could not find clear answer if someone has any information please fill in.

1. Does anyone got 'Electric Pack' for Allure.

2. Is there any lumber support adjustment available for front passenger seat? if available is it electric or manual rotating wheel?

3. Does seat Massage function available for allure and does it comes with electric pack?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm reviving my previous thread which I still could not find clear answer if someone has any information please fill in.

1. Does anyone got 'Electric Pack' for Allure.

2. Is there any lumber support adjustment available for front passenger seat? if available is it electric or manual rotating wheel?

3. Does seat Massage function available for allure and does it comes with electric pack?
I'm having difficulty in finding your 'Electric Pack'.
Which country is this for?

·
Registered
620 Posts
In the UK - my Allure was ordered with the 8way electric driver seat with massage and leather trim option.

Result is:
* full leather around for all seats and trim (doors, steering wheel, EAT6 selector stick)
* passenger seat is fully manual but has seat heating
* driver seat is fully electric with lumbar and movement controls, including 2 memory buttons for settings, along with heating and massage+massage button.

What is interesting is that there are some references to passenger side massage/electric seats. However that is not what you get in the UK.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
On th GT we have electric seat height adjustment on the passenger seat, is it not included in your pack Nick?
I'm interested on this one Chris.
I can't find any reference to the GT mentioning the passenger seat has any electrics.
I paid the max seat upgrade £1,790 and that doesn't come with any electrics in the passenger's seat.
The only electric in that seat is the leg cushion.

I was quite annoyed when I found out there was no electrics in the seat.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
It was Blue who discovered the switch Mike. All it seems to do is adjust the rake of the seat cushion which isn't something that is used very often, far more useful if it adjusted the position forwards and backwards of the whole seat.

Edit: My original description was misleading as pointed out by jagath

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
It was Blue who discovered the switch Mike. All it seems to do is adjust the rake of the seat cushion which isn't something that is used very often, far more useful if it adjusted the position forwards and backwards of the whole seat.
Yeah,, got that Chris thanks. That was the bit I was referring to and just noticed Nick has done the same. :thumb:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The peugeot.fr spec for electric pack is as follows; I translated to English with google translate

Original Version (french)
Pack Electrique (siège conducteur 'AGR') :
- Siège conducteur à réglages électriques (8 voies) et 2 mémorisations des réglages
- Siège passager avec réglage électrique de l’inclinaison de l’assise
- Sièges avant avec réglage mécanique de la longueur de l'assise et réglage électrique du support lombaire (4 voies).
- Sièges avant chauffants.

Translated to English
Electric Pack (Driver Seat 'AGR'):
- Electrically adjustable driver seat (8-way) and 2 settings memories
- Passenger seat with electric adjustment of seat tilt
- Front seats with mechanical adjustment of the seat length and electric adjustment of the lumbar support (4 ways).
- Heated front seats.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have seen a LHD picture where the passenger seat had the round 4 way lumbar support button as well as the tilt button. We don't have that in the UK unfortunately. Peugeot have made a real hash of this I believe. My DS5 just had electric all ways and heated but no lumbar or massage for the passenger. Our 508 GT has the same. Must be cost cutting on the 3008. Wonder what the old one had.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The peugeot.fr spec for electric pack is as follows; I translated to English with google translate

Original Version (french)
Pack Electrique (siège conducteur 'AGR') :
- Siège conducteur à réglages électriques (8 voies) et 2 mémorisations des réglages
- Siège passager avec réglage électrique de l’inclinaison de l’assise
- Sièges avant avec réglage mécanique de la longueur de l'assise et réglage électrique du support lombaire (4 voies).
- Sièges avant chauffants.

Translated to English
Electric Pack (Driver Seat 'AGR'):
- Electrically adjustable driver seat (8-way) and 2 settings memories
- Passenger seat with electric adjustment of seat tilt
- Front seats with mechanical adjustment of the seat length and electric adjustment of the lumbar support (4 ways).
- Heated front seats.
Yes, the only electric for the passenger is the cushion for the back of your legs, nothing to do with the general height of the seat.
No lumber support of any description for the passenger.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have seen a LHD picture where the passenger seat had the round 4 way lumbar support button as well as the tilt button. We don't have that in the UK unfortunately. Peugeot have made a real hash of this I believe. My DS5 just had electric all ways and heated but no lumbar or massage for the passenger. Our 508 GT has the same. Must be cost cutting on the 3008. Wonder what the old one had.
I think you are correct. I have seen the passenger lumbar adjustment switch with the tilt adjustment button and people were discussing on this on french forums. That's why I was wondering where is it? I guess it is LHD thing only.:(

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, the only electric for the passenger is the cushion for the back of your legs, nothing to do with the general height of the seat.
No lumber support of any description for the passenger.
See the third item Beards, it translates as "- Front seats with mechanical adjustment of the seat length and electric adjustment of the lumbar support (4 ways).". It state Seats not seat. That means it should be both of them having electrical lumbar support. But as pointed out by pinkaardvark i think it is another LHD only thing.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
See the third item Beards, it translates as "- Front seats with mechanical adjustment of the seat length and electric adjustment of the lumbar support (4 ways).". It state Seats not seat. That means it should be both of them having electrical lumbar support. But as pointed out by pinkaardvark i think it is another LHD only thing.
Yes mate I agree with you and pinks.
I was only pointing out the UK spec. :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I'm not sure, item 4 definitely refers to both, because heated and seats are in the plural in accordance with French grammar. A different rule might apply to item 3, I'd have to check, but why not say Front seats heated and with mechanical.............. and reduce the number of items to three?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
The reason I got the electric seat was for the two position memory :D The passenger's seat normally stays in position.. 90% if I'm in the car then I'm driving.. as she can't reach the pedals with my setting and I can't get my legs under the steering wheel with her setting... the option to simply press between them is why spent money on it :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Interesting explanation about the 3008 electric seats (from Peugeot France):

I have the electric pack on my SUV 3008 but the passenger seat is not full electric as the driver's seat. Why ?

Published 06/06/2017 05:54 PM | Updated 06/06/2017 05:54 PM

There are 2 electrical settings on the passenger seat with the Electric Pack which are:
- Electric adjustment of the seat tilt
- Electric adjustment of the lumbar support

The reason why the passenger seat is not in full electric as the Driver seat is that today, to have 5 stars at the EuroNCAP, it is necessary to have 3 isofix fixings in the vehicles.
On vehicles such as the new SUV 3008 which are equipped with a 2/3 - 1/3 bench seat, only 2 isofix bindings can be fitted in row 2 on the side seats.
It was therefore necessary to put the 3rd bracket on the front passenger seat. And for the validation and homologation of its fixings,

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.