Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi another problem from the new guy again... Anyway ive got the 307 and another problem it has is only my drivers side wing mirror folds inward and the passenger one doesnt. Any ideas on how i can fix this problem?????

Any help and suggestions much appreciated.

[email protected]
The new guy

·
Registered
535 Posts
Can you still hear the motor running on the offending side? To give you a small amount of hope, some kind soul bend the mirror forwards on my 407. I clicked it back into place but the thing sometimes failed to go in, or went in and failed to come out or only came out halfway.

After finding out how much a new one is, (£200) I physically moved the thing out hoping to hear a click as the motor came into place and I noticed that the black plastic shield between the mirror and the door was protruding a little. I managed to get it back into place and the thing worked again.

·
Registered
535 Posts
uvwx047 said:
Saturday’s responsibilities go beyond snapping the ball and blocking defensive tackles; he makes play calls, too, and that’s not easy given all the changes Manning makes after offensive coordinator Tom Moore sends in a play.
A novel approach to repairing a mirror, but - you know what? - I think it just might work. :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts