Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice much appreciated - whilst driving today a 'warning electrical fault' message appeared on the dash of my Peugeot 307 2006 auto
I had the alternator replaced a few months ago and it was serviced about 3 months ago
I recently had the air con recharged and the electrics on my windows are a bit hit and miss, anyway the warning fault appeared for about 10 seconds and went off and hasn't come back on again since it first happened about an hour ago, Intook it straight to the garage and they said they can't find anything wrong with it
I'm wondering if me recently having the aircon done could have caused condensation somewhere and that's sparked off the fault warning? Or am I way off base?
Sorry I'm a new driver and I have no clue what I'm doing- I'm taking my kids on holiday on Friday which involves a 4 hour motorway journey and they would be gutted if we couldn't go and I can't hire a car because I'm a new driver ???

Thanks for much for any advice

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
It could just be a temporary glitch - I get them from time to time - never the same twice.

If it does not repeat, I wouldn't worry. However, if a warning is issued the details should be held in memory, and could be recovered with Planet or Diagbox.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, hopefully it was just a glitch as the car does drive fine, it's a bit jumpy when changing gears sometimes but I've put it down to being an old car

Thank you for replying x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts