Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 607 on a 54 plate. The electric boot has stopped working, It will open when I press the button on the key fob and also the "o" of the 607 badge. However the boot will not close when I press the red button inside the boot. It used to light up but when the switch stopped lighting up the boot also stopped working. I have replaced the switch but still nothing. I did check the wiring to the switch and there is a live and if i bridge the other 2 wires together for 2 secs the boot will close with the motor, so I am baffled. Has anyone had the same problem or able to offer any advice. Many thanks

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
phil607 said:
I have a 607 on a 54 plate. The electric boot has stopped working, It will open when I press the button on the key fob and also the "o" of the 607 badge. However the boot will not close when I press the red button inside the boot. It used to light up but when the switch stopped lighting up the boot also stopped working. I have replaced the switch but still nothing. I did check the wiring to the switch and there is a live and if i bridge the other 2 wires together for 2 secs the boot will close with the motor, so I am baffled. Has anyone had the same problem or able to offer any advice. Many thanks
couldnt tell as I dont hve the facelift model.. from experience and what u have said above.. I reckon its the button..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts