Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the site ,hoping someone can HELP. Ive got 307 2.o hdi 90 rapier on a 53 plate.Two weeks ago it started to have very bad flat spots in all gears.I gave her a full service,all filters ,flushed engine put redx in thought it would be fine.Sorry forgot to say its done 40k with all history.Once revs go over 2000 it pulls away like stink but only after 2000 rpm.So i unplugged air flow meter to see if that was cause and sure enough no more flat spots she pulls in every gear no flat spots.Got new air flow meter this morning and fitted and sure enough flat spots are back with new air flow meter fitted.Ive been told to clean out egr valve out as this could be blocked with carbon etc.Can anyone tell me or show via photos where the EGRr valve can be found on this model(just done it on my mg zt cdti and WOW what a differance its made).Any other suggestions more than welcome as it is making me mad.Note no lights showing on display or dash. many thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.