Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can somebody send me a pic of location of egr valve and what it looks like for a 307 1.6 110 bhp on a 54 plate can this also be cleaned and what with thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had some fault codes read off the car
last week due to intermitant lose of power almost major turbo lag on pulling away turbo replaced before I got the car
4 weeks ago .also having dpf replaced next week due to fault codes this was due to wrong diesel filler cap being fitted before I got the car causing the dpf to become clogged fault codes as followed p1351 p0420 p0299 p0401 p1447 just want to get the car sorted really it's a shame it's a lovely clean car just the muppet before me obviously wasn't having it serviced properly I'm going to change the egr valve and glow plug relay myself but I beleive the dpf will require reprogramming that's something I can't do

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
you need to tell the car its had a new dpf or the fluids been topped up yes.

if you think the egrs at fault. blank it off. if your having major performance issues i wouldnt be looking there. seems like its much more deep then that

the codes you gave i have no idea what they are can you post up what they mean. 1 is glow plug relay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts